Air Kool® services and repairs furnaces and boilers across Rockland and Westchester counties in New York and Bergen County, NJ. We repair gas fire and oil fire equipment, as well as forced-air, hot water baseboard and radiant heating systems. Whatever your heating configuration, from the most modern equipment to that decades old boiler that “came with the house,” our highly skilled technicians have the expertise to diagnose your problem and provide you with energy-efficient and cost-efficient recommendations.
During a typical Air Kool heating service call, our technicians will…
- Test your thermostat for accuracy and proper operation;
- Replace your heating system’s standard 1” filter;
- Check your flue connections for carbon dioxide leakage;
- Examine all safeties for proper operation;
- Inspect heat exchanger for cracks or excessive corrosion;
- Diagnose system failures or inefficiencies and recommend corrective action.
To schedule a service appointment or inquire about repair, contact an Air Kool representative today.
If repair does not prove to be a cost-effective solution, Air Kool can oversee your furnace and/or boiler replacement. We install equipment from the most reputable suppliers including Trane, Rheem and Utica.